Sunday, September 28, 2008

The week of the 21-28

This week was a crazy one. We didn't go do much as a family. I was doing lots of hair.
We are catching up on cleaning and laundry from the week before since we were out and about so much.
Ayden said "DOGGY" this week. He has this stuffed animal that is a black lab. He grabbed it and said doggy and buried his face in it. It was the cutest ever.
Yesterday Marc was over at his sisters house and Ayden flat out said "dad" and looked at Marc.
He also sayes "HERSHEY" but it kindof comes out "SHERSHEE" it is so dang cute!
He ate pizza for the first time too, he loved it! He is finally more open to try new foods, he loves broccoli and green beans.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So adorable!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

He is so cute! I wish my kids loved broccoli & green beans!

Julianne said...

Em I had no idea you had a blog! I found it on Jeff & Tara's. Ayden is so darn handsome! I can't believe how fast he is growig up. Well, check out our blog. It isn't anything fancy, but it works.
sperryadventures@blogspot.com