Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The week of the 1-7th

Okay, so ayden is really getting comfortable with REAL food I almost feel like I have to hide when I eat. For Example, in the mornings if I eat while he is up he will come sit on my lap and whine till I feed him. He eats so fast I hardly get to eat much. So I try to eat before he gets up or while he is in his crib drinking his bottle. At night we feed him first then we eat our food, he jumps right on our lap and whines, the funny thing is he will eat whatever we eat, then when we feed him his dinner we will try to feed him REAL food he refuses! I Just don't get it.
This last week were over at my family's house for conference it was so great. My dad had a lady named Pat Burbidge staying with them, she came all the way from England to come watch conference. Ayden adored her, it was neat to see him interact with her.
Sunday night I was privileged to have a ride on my dads Motorcycle, I love motorcycles!
I love how you can smell all the many scents in the air as you ride past business's or even just past peoples houses. I especially love this time of year and the crisp cool air that nips at your nose, but there is that specific smell of fall. I just wanted to take it all in.
Plus I LOVE the sound of the LOUD pipes, AMAZING!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

2 more weeks, EM!

I wish I could have been there during conference. I'm also jealous of the motorcycle ride. It's been a while.