Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mom and Dad at the warf. What a great couple!
It was so fun to see the Sea Lions basking in the sun, and playing king of the dock!
It smelled like the ocean, and dead fish ewww!

Here we are in Missy's cute apartment making Cafe Rio salads!

They were so delish, plus it was fun cramming in their kitchen:)

Here is the princess we all flew out to see, isn't she adorable!

I thought this pic was so cute with her sticking her tounge out!

Melissa, you have the cutest little girl ever!

I can say that because I have the cutest boy ever!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

SF was fun, wasn't it? I miss you already. I can't wait to see the cutest boy ever(38 more days left!).

Em, it's your first post! I was SO thrilled to see it updated in my google reader! How's having the internet?!?