Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jake's Wedding

The wedding was August 20 2008. I am very late to posting all of this. I Just have a hard time sitting down and just doing this. So Sunday's are a good day to update my blog.
So Sorry that this is old but I thought I would still share all these picutes.

These Pic's were taken
at Jake's wedding.
Aren't they precious?
That one with Grandpa
Newton is my absolute
Favorite!
I Love taking pictures in balck and white. It makes them timeless.


The pictures in the trees are when we went up milcreek canyon and took family pictures.
I know these are out of order I didn't know how to rearrange them, so they are all scattered, But you get the point.

Here we are back at the Wedding. So I feel bad I didn't even get any of the Bride and groom. But we were there and this is when we waited for them to come out. Ayden looks so dapper!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Em! Thanks for posting the pics of Jake's wedding day! I remember you telling me about the picture of Ayden at the temple doors.

The photo of Ayden and Grandpa is so sweet!