Sunday, September 21, 2008

The week of the 12-20th update

So, today I thought I would just update what it going on in our lives.
Ayden is getting funnier everyday, he started clapping this last week and saying yea! It is so cute.
Also he really is clingy this week, every morning I leave he would cry and at night he would jsut want to be held. He has started giving hugs and patting us on the shoulder, so stinkin cute! It melts my heart.
This week we went up to Silver Lake up by Brighton we walked around the lake and Ayden loved being outside. He points at everything, he found the Fish in the lake to be interesting, also there were a lot of ducks and he would point to them as well. It was gorgeous up there and the leaves were just starting to change.
Wed we thought we would mosey over to Cabella's. WOW I had never been there before and Ayden LOVED the big fish, and all the deer and bears and the other huge animals they had stuffed. It was a cool store. It definitely is a store for people with a lot of money, it made me want to go camping with all the cool gadgets they have.
It has been fun to spend so much time together as a family, I think this is the most time I have ever spent with Marc in our entire 5 1/2 years of being married.
It is good to be together as a family, I am grateful for everything we have.

1 comment:

J and T said...

I am always in awe at sporting goods stores. It makes me think, "I want to be a camper." I think all the camping and outdoors equipment is so cool. Then I realize that camping requires time. So, probably we will remain wanna be campers. We should get the family together for cousin camping or something to actually get me, Jeff and Katleyn out.