Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Time!

I am beginning to love this time of year. So many festivities with Halloween and so many things to do with the kids! This year I am so excited that I don't have to be home to hand out candy. I will be out visiting family and friends. As you can tell by the pictures Ayden will be a monkey!
I was wanting him to be a monkey since he crawls on everything, he loves the monkeys at the zoo, and my parents and I call him our "Monkey Boy". Which is funny because they did the same thing with my brother when he was younger.
I am so fortunate to have such wonderful friends, my neighbor who I have become good friends with gave me a year supply of clothes and within those clothes she let me borrow her sons costume. It is the nicest costume ever, it is warm so Ayden won't have to wear a coat if it is freezing on Halloween.


The picture where he is looking up at me was the day that I tried the costume on. I was worried that he would hate having something on his head. He took a good picture there, he had the costume on for about 15 min then he realized he hated it. The other picture is a random pic that I put in. That was on a Sunday morning he went to the back door calling "shershee" and he just gets so excited when he sees her!
This other picture was taken at our ward Halloween party. They did a parade and my
cute niece Kelsey(who ayden adores) took him around. He was loving every min of the party, there was so much to look at so many costumes.
It was fun times

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is the cutest costume ever!! I'm borrowing my costume, too. It makes Halloween so much less stressful.

Monkey boy is perfect for Ayden. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

Julianne said...

Halloween is so much more fun when you have kids. Ayden is so darn cute in the monkey costume.

J and T said...

What a cute little Monkey!

Angie said...

I so love that costume! What a cute little monkey!