Thursday, November 13, 2008


Wow, it has been 3 weeks since my last posting. I am lazy. Not much has been going down at the bailey residence.
Ayden still is just cracking us up constantly.
Last week before I left for work he grabbed my face and went "mmmmmm" and gave me a closed mouth kiss!
Right then I wanted to stay home and play.

I am still working on the whole "being greatful" thing...funny thing... at church on sunday there was a speaker and I felt like he was talking to me about that whole thing... I was enlightened.

I am posting halloween pics, sorry late but they are cute. Ayden was infatuated with all the leaves at my parents house it was hilarious!
I had to put in a pic of Penelope, she is so cute. I am so sad that I don't really get to see her grow up. Evrytime I see her I am shocked at the things she is doing. Her and Ayden got along really well. Ayden was very curious about her and was very gentle with her.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ayden is so sweet. I'm so happy that I was able to see him!! I, too, was surprised at how gentle he was with Penelope. Love you, Em!