Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Time!!

It is Christmas time! There are two weeks left till the big day, are we all ready??
I am not even close, haven't done a thing. I am usually better than this, the reason why my family decided to have us all MAKE our gifts for everyone. That may come easy for some of us but the rest of us does not have a clue.
I do have some ideas and when they work out I will post it for sure!
We finally decorated the trees and I love the feel of the room when there is a big bold bright tree shining, it brings out the Christmas spirit.
ALTHOUGH...Ayden seems to think that the items on the tree are more toys for him. He for some reason is attracted to the trees.
I am so excited to see the look on his face and to see him so excited for the BOXES!!! This year will be more fun than last, but still no clue on what is going on.
I am looking forward to doing all the Christmas fun traditions. I am going over to my mothers House to make Christmas candy, like dipped pretzels with Carmel and chocolate, Carmel's mmmmmm, Chocolate covered cinnamon bears!
We are going to try to go to the Hogle Zoo for the lights! I think that may be a fun new tradition, we will let you know.

No comments: